Consumer Testing Services
The Sensory Analysis Center has experience with a wide range of consumer research, from simple paired product comparison testing to category reviews. Our experience includes numerous consumer products: foods, beverages, cosmetics, packaging, health care products, fragrances, automobile paint finishes, and many others.
Let us assist you in all aspects of consumer testing, including consumer screening/recruiting, test design, questionnaire development, sample preparation and evaluation, qualitative sessions and quantitative data analysis.
Our services include:
- Project Management: Do you know what information you need, but aren’t sure how to get it, or are too busy to manage the project yourself?
- Experimental Design: We can reduce your cost by showing you the most efficient way to conduct the experiment.
- Data Collection: Quality, timely data is our first priority.
- Statistical Analysis: Uncomfortable with statistics? We do it all from means to analysis of variance and multivariate statistics.
- Interpretation: Let us show you how your results relate to the answers you seek.
- Report Generation: We collate all aspects of the study into one concise and easy to read report.
The tests we can conduct include:
- Central location tests
- Home use tests
- Preference tests
- Acceptance tests
- Product comparison tests
- Concept/category review tests
- Sustained consumption tests
- One-on-one interviews
- Focus groups
For additional information, please visit our facilities page.
If you have specific consumer testing questions, please contact us directly.